Friday, June 18, 2010

Meet Baby Elizabeth, She's MINE! {Yuba City Photographer}

Well, My baby arrived on May 25, 2010, at 10:55 A.M. and I am deeply, madly, fully, in love with her! She's just perfect, and I can't imagine not having her in my life! It's been 3 short weeks with her already, and it's been pure bliss! I love being a mom, and adding another peanut to our family has been perfection!! She's so calm, and peaceful. Hopefully this is a personality trait that sticks around! We could use a dose of peace around here ;).

I've been photographing her non-stop since she arrived. It's so hard not to get so many shots of her!! She WILL be one of the world's most photographed babies! Hopefully she doesn't grow to resent that ;)

Without further ado I introduce you to Elizabeth Grace!






0 comments:

Followers

About This Blog

If you wish to book a session with me, please follow the link at the top of the page to my website and fill out a contact form.  I would love to have the opportunity to photograph your family!

Right Click

Analytics

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP