Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Little Miss Zoe {Bay Area Photographer}

This little one had quite an adventure joining us!  She decided she was nice and comfy in mama and just plain didn't want to come out!

Her mama and I have been friends for almost as long as I can remember.  We've had many adventures together in the past, and I am so thrilled to share our current "parenthood" adventure with her.  It's so special for me to watch my friends become mommies.  Being a parent is something that has made me a better person, and I love watching my friends change and grow as they become parents too.

Congrats Paige and Mike, we are so, so, thrilled for you guys.  We can't wait to spend more time with Zoe as she grows up!


0 comments:

Followers

About This Blog

If you wish to book a session with me, please follow the link at the top of the page to my website and fill out a contact form.  I would love to have the opportunity to photograph your family!

Right Click

Analytics

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP