Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Meet Miss Lyla! {Sacramento Newborn Photographer}

Miss Lyla was a mere 10 days old when I met her for her modeling debut! And she's just so perfect in every, single way. Newborns are my favorite, I just love getting to snuggle and bask in their newness. This one made me miss my little peanut as it was really the second time I had been away form her for an extended amount of time, and boy did I need to see her when i was finished! This time just passes far too quickly! The difference between this 10 day old and my 7 week old is amazing, which I why i ALWAYS encourage parents to get in before that two week mark when they start to lose that "newness" you can always have new pictures done, but you can't ever get the newness back!

Without further ado, here is the little miss. She's so gorgeous!!



0 comments:

Followers

About This Blog

If you wish to book a session with me, please follow the link at the top of the page to my website and fill out a contact form.  I would love to have the opportunity to photograph your family!

Right Click

Analytics

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP