Monday, August 2, 2010

Happy Monday

Oh Boy! What a start today has taken!


Elizabeth woke up much earlier than usual this morning. Can't blame her right? She's a baby. She's hungry. That's fine, I will feed her and go back to sleep.

Just kidding! Katie woke up shortly after Elizabeth ate. It was just enough time for me to go to sleep, but not enough to actually rest.

Katie is LOUD when she wakes up and proceeds to wake everyone else up.

Elizabeth has a mess going on in her pants. A big big mess.

Ryan wakes up on the wrong side of the bed, and wants MOMMY. NOW.

Ryan proceeds to crawl under my desk and flick the power switch on my power supply to the computer while I am editing client pictures that I of course have not saved yet. Meanwhile Katie is throwing a giant ball and screaming (she calls it singing) in the background.

I can't even tell you what the dog did. It's that gross.

That was all before 8 AM!

I am determined to laugh these moments off. I've been a tired grumpy mommy these last few sleep deprived weeks. I want to be a nice, fun mommy that does fun things with her kids. Right now I'm in a fog, but I'm trying to break out of the fog! It's tough, but I'm determined!

So I took a break from the client files I was editing and did some for ME while the kids ate a breakfast of waffles with blueberries and whipped cream (yum!)

I encourage you to break out of the Monday funk, find something that makes you happy (Starbucks anyone? Yes Jason, go get a Starbucks ;)) and go with it!

Here's my baby, almost 9 weeks old, and a smiling fool. Isn't she adorable??

IMG_2211web
IMG_2196web

0 comments:

Followers

About This Blog

If you wish to book a session with me, please follow the link at the top of the page to my website and fill out a contact form.  I would love to have the opportunity to photograph your family!

Right Click

Analytics

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP