Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My sweet little Lizzie is almost 3 months!

Time really flies when you're having fun, doesn't it? My sweet little Elizabeth is almost three months old! And what a gorgeous little thing she is! She's my little cuddle bug, and finally I get a mommy's baby! She talks all the time, goo-ing and gah-ing all kinds of things. Though her favorite is the little butterflies that hang from her play gym. She loves those guys and tells them all kinds of stories.
It's tough for me to find the time during the day to photograph my kids. Truthfully, it's tough for me to go and grab the camera sometimes because it can seem like a big deal to snap a few shots. I keep trying to set goals to take more pictures, so last night while the kids were washing the cars with their daddy, I decided to take a few snaps of Elizabeth that I think turned out so cute. I just put her in the lawn on a little piece of fabric and snapped away. Isn't she adorable? My heart just melts over this kid!!
IMG_2616web
IMG_2622 copy

IMG_2604web
IMG_2637web

0 comments:

Followers

About This Blog

If you wish to book a session with me, please follow the link at the top of the page to my website and fill out a contact form.  I would love to have the opportunity to photograph your family!

Right Click

Analytics

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP