Friday, September 3, 2010

"Back" to school for my big girl! {Yuba City Photographer}

It's official, my little girl is big. She started preschool on Tuesday! I can't believe that she's so big that she's going to school! When we dropped her off Tuesday morning, we tried to hang out a little while to see how things were going and play with her for a little bit. (That's what all the other parent's were doing, so why should we have to leave?) Well, about 30 seconds into it, Katie started asking when we were going to leave. Apparently we were not welcome on her new adventure. After a few tears (from me, not her) we said good bye. She loved school! She was so excited to go back yesterday. She just loves being a big girl.

The night before preschool started I took my girl out and did a little "back" to school session with her. I really wanted to capture "her" at this time in her life. i love that I can give my kids the gift of photos of them growing up, I hope that it will be as special to them one day as it is to me right now. She's totally into modeling and has all kinds of little diva poses, so doing a photo session that was all about her, well, that was totally up her alley.

IMG_3427webIMG_3424webIMG_3415webIMG_3378web
And one with her best friend, her brother :) They make me so happy the way they love each other. (but oh, do they fight!)
IMG_3451web

And then we were done. Oh so D.O.N.E.
IMG_3484web

0 comments:

Followers

About This Blog

If you wish to book a session with me, please follow the link at the top of the page to my website and fill out a contact form.  I would love to have the opportunity to photograph your family!

Right Click

Analytics

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP