Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Teyah is one!!! {Yuba City Photographer}

And she's sooooo beautiful! I love this kid like she is my own, and it's been so fun watching her grow this year! She's such a big girl now! She got the silver bracelet she's wearing in the cake pictures as a gift at her party, and she was SO proud of it the rest of the day. She'd wave that little wrist around making sure everyone saw it. Such a girly little princess!

IMG_2670

IMG_2659web
IMG_2656web

Web Version Collage

0 comments:

Followers

About This Blog

If you wish to book a session with me, please follow the link at the top of the page to my website and fill out a contact form.  I would love to have the opportunity to photograph your family!

Right Click

Analytics

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP