Sunday, September 26, 2010

Eureka Mini Sessions {Eureka, California Photographer}

For those of you that don't know, my husband and I are from Eureka. We met in High School in Math class, and started dating shortly after we graduated from High School. Both of us have lots of family in Eureka, and though the long drive there can be pretty daunting, we always have a good time once we're there.

I decided this time to do some mini sessions while I was up there since I have been getting requests from a lot of Eureka people for sessions when I'm there. Despite the torrential downpours we had while we were there, and having to move the "park sessions" for rain, we had a great time and got some amazing shots for the families! Thanks to all of you wonderful Eureka People!! I can't wait to see you guys again when I'm up there next ;)


IMG_4483

So Serious! This one cracks me up!
IMG_4328

IMG_4416
IMG_4366
IMG_4631

IMG_4537

IMG_4467

0 comments:

Followers

About This Blog

If you wish to book a session with me, please follow the link at the top of the page to my website and fill out a contact form.  I would love to have the opportunity to photograph your family!

Right Click

Analytics

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP