Monday, October 18, 2010

Olivia is One!! {Sacramento Photographer}

I've been capturing Olivia since she was in her mommy's tummy, it's been so much fun to watch her grow. I can't believe it's been a year since she was born! She's always one of my favorites to photograph, with those big blue eyes and that wispy blonde hair, how can she not be? I love being able to bring my studio to Olivia's house in Sacramento and have her be as comfortable as possible and let her relax while I take her pictures. I wish they didn't grow up so fast, time just flies!

IMG_5246 How cute is this little "I'm one finger???
IMG_5310
IMG_5284
IMG_5377



IMG_5390

0 comments:

Followers

About This Blog

If you wish to book a session with me, please follow the link at the top of the page to my website and fill out a contact form.  I would love to have the opportunity to photograph your family!

Right Click

Analytics

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP