Thursday, December 16, 2010

Fall Wedding! {Sacramento Wedding Photographer}

We had the pleasure of shooting this gorgeous wedding the weekend after Thanksgiving. This bride has me convinced that fall weddings are where it's at. Between the beautiful orange colors, pumpkins and the gorgeous, foggy light, it was definitely something to be sought after! Besides, the gorgeous people in the wedding didn't hurt either! I officially want to get married again! (To the same husband of course!)

Her sister was her maid of honor, they were so cute together! You could really feel the sister bond around these two! I hope my girls grow up this close!
Blog-Board-5-Opening-Horizontal

Seriously.....gorgeous....right? It's almost disgusting how gorgeous they are!

Blog-Board-3-Opening-Horizontal

0 comments:

Followers

About This Blog

If you wish to book a session with me, please follow the link at the top of the page to my website and fill out a contact form.  I would love to have the opportunity to photograph your family!

Right Click

Analytics

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP