Monday, November 29, 2010

Happy Cyber Monday!!

My poor poor blog has been severely neglected as of late. I've had sessions galore this holiday season, and I haven't had time to catch my breath, let alone blog my adorable clients! At this point it will be New Years before my poor little head comes up for air and is able to blog regularly again!

Anyway, I came to peek at my blog to announce my Cyber Monday special, and boy, it's a good one! The session one is valued at $600 and you're going to get it for $200!! Yikes! That's scary good! I've got limited openings in February and March, so if you want one of those spots, don't delay, they're sure to go quickly! E-mail me if you want one! rebeccahickeyphotography@gmail.com
Cyber Monday

0 comments:

Followers

About This Blog

If you wish to book a session with me, please follow the link at the top of the page to my website and fill out a contact form.  I would love to have the opportunity to photograph your family!

Right Click

Analytics

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP