Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Valentine's Mini Special! {Yuba City Photographer}

Announcing the Valentine Mini Sessions! These sessions will take place on January 14th & January 30th. Please send me an e-mail to rebeccahickeyphotography@gmail.com or call me: 916-595-7025 if you're interested in booking a session!

valentine flyer 2

Some examples of the Valentine's I will be carrying for you to choose from. Lost more, including boy designs will also be available!

valentine

valentine2

Happy Valentine's day!!

0 comments:

Followers

About This Blog

If you wish to book a session with me, please follow the link at the top of the page to my website and fill out a contact form.  I would love to have the opportunity to photograph your family!

Right Click

Analytics

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP