Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Meet Sawyer

Sawyer is the sweetest little guy belonging to a very good friend of mine that I used to teach with. I've been photographing her older little boy since he was little, and feel so lucky that I got to photograph Sawyer at such a young age! He's just absolutely tiny and perfect and I miss cuddling him already! Congratulations to this perfect, loving, and sweet family. They deserve nothing but the best! (and perhaps some good sleep at night!)

2blog
IMG_2040BWblogIMG_1880 copyblog

0 comments:

Followers

About This Blog

If you wish to book a session with me, please follow the link at the top of the page to my website and fill out a contact form.  I would love to have the opportunity to photograph your family!

Right Click

Analytics

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP