Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Twins! 6 months old! {Yuba City Photographer}

Last weekend I got to meet Mr. Liam and Miss Layla, who have got to be the cutest 6 month old twins ever! Their chub is just so sweet, and they were all smiles. 6 months is one of my favorite ages (Ok my absolute favorite, hands down!) to photograph, and this session was just 2 times the fun. Aren't they the cutest little things? Don't you just want to pinch their cheeks? ahhhhh! Love them! Thanks for letting me play guys!

blog2
blog1

0 comments:

Followers

About This Blog

If you wish to book a session with me, please follow the link at the top of the page to my website and fill out a contact form.  I would love to have the opportunity to photograph your family!

Right Click

Analytics

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP