Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Spring has Sprung! {Folsom Family Portrait Photographer}

I met this family when little Elizabeth was just 9 days old, and my how she has grown, in fact she just turned 2! Isn't she a doll? And her big brother? Equally as adorable! Elizabeth is just enamored with her brother, she followed him everywhere he ran. She happily chased and hugged him the entire time we were shooting. I just love sibling love, there is nothing like it! I had so much fun spending the morning with you guys! Thanks for inviting me down!!

willis2

willis

0 comments:

Followers

About This Blog

If you wish to book a session with me, please follow the link at the top of the page to my website and fill out a contact form.  I would love to have the opportunity to photograph your family!

Right Click

Analytics

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP