Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Summer engagements, Fall wedding! {Yuba City Wedding Photographer}

I was so thrilled when I met these two for their wedding consultation. They are such a fun couple, easy going and I love hanging out with them. When i asked them how long they'd been together they replied "we've been best friends forever, and then we just sort of started dating". That's the best kind of love story there is, isn't it? Marrying your best friend is just the perfect start to the perfect life! Can't wait to shoot your wedding in October, Alin and Ciara!

IMG_2562
IMG_2616

And this is just pretty much them <3

IMG_2603

0 comments:

Followers

About This Blog

If you wish to book a session with me, please follow the link at the top of the page to my website and fill out a contact form.  I would love to have the opportunity to photograph your family!

Right Click

Analytics

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP