Thursday, May 26, 2011

Mommy and Me! {Yuba City Photographer

it's been a while! I feel horrible about my poor neglected blog! April was a VERY busy month for me, and I just couldn't bring myself to blog my sessions.

I have a ton of sessions to blog, and this one is just saying "SPRING" at me, so it must be blogged NOW!

This little cutie came with her mama for some pictures at Hilcrest Park In Yuba City. It's one of my favorites to photograph, the gorgeous ivy walls, the pretty green trees, and the gorgeous leaves. This park in the fall will knock your socks off, but it's equally as gorgeous in the spring! And these ladies has the PERFECT colors on to go with the punch of green behind them. Isn't it perfect together?

kelly

0 comments:

Followers

About This Blog

If you wish to book a session with me, please follow the link at the top of the page to my website and fill out a contact form.  I would love to have the opportunity to photograph your family!

Right Click

Analytics

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP