Monday, August 2, 2010

Tres Belle Knits {Etsy.com Photographer}

Remember when I told you about working with some awesome Etsy artists? Well they've really pulled out all the stops this time. My fabulous friend, Christina sent me two GIANT boxes of new props to work! My newborn clients will be really excited and overwhelmed at the choices for their newborn photographs. I'm telling you, it's possible that choosing your hats will take longer than your session!


This sweet little set is one of my favorites. I'm sad that it's a seasonal thing, because boy oh boy is it cute! There's another one in there that I just can't wait to use, but it's a surprise (since it didn't fit Elizabeth *sniff*.

Anyway, here's a link to Christina's shop "Tres Belle Knits"

And here's my little sweet pumpkin ;)

IMG_2186web

IMG_2185web

IMG_2181web
IMG_2180web

0 comments:

Followers

About This Blog

If you wish to book a session with me, please follow the link at the top of the page to my website and fill out a contact form.  I would love to have the opportunity to photograph your family!

Right Click

Analytics

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP