Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Mini Sessions (Yuba City Photography Studio}

I've been seriously neglecting my blog! It's been really busy with all of the holidays going on, I just haven't had time to blog! But I wanted to share all of my cute little Haloween kiddos that came last weekend! It was so fun seeing all the kiddos in their costumes! We got rained out from the park, but we did very well inside instead :) So much fun!!

IMG_6960
IMG_7025web
IMG_6894
IMG_6975
IMG_6917IMG_7055
IMG_7074
IMG_7108
IMG_7006w

0 comments:

Followers

About This Blog

If you wish to book a session with me, please follow the link at the top of the page to my website and fill out a contact form.  I would love to have the opportunity to photograph your family!

Right Click

Analytics

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP