Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Busy Holiday Sessions! {Sacramento Family Photographer}

I recently met this gorgeous family at Land Park in Sacramento for holiday photos. Aren't they adorable? And I just love their coordinating but not matchy matchy clothing choices!

IMG_5707IMG_5793IMG_5822IMG_7839
Ring Around the Rosie break! IMG_7865
Kisses for sissy! IMG_7814

I've got at least 10 sessions to blog in the next few days/weeks, I'm just so behind with my poor neglected blog! It's great to be busy though!

0 comments:

Followers

About This Blog

If you wish to book a session with me, please follow the link at the top of the page to my website and fill out a contact form.  I would love to have the opportunity to photograph your family!

Right Click

Analytics

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP